(Phil 4:13: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”)
• Look for ‘God spots’ where He is already at work
• Identify Circles of influence where we find ourselves in.
• List gifts and resources that we each bring into the mix (and others can add to our list by affirming what they see
• Identify dreams of where we long to see God work
• Share promises from the Word that empower our journey
(Matt 18:19,20: “For where 2 or 3 are gathered in My name…”)
• Share contact info and join DropBox where we can work on a common Action Map
• Where do we sense common harmonics inn the above information
• Who else can we reach-out to include in this journey, can they join us or do we join them?
• What is the scope of our involvement
• Form Micro-teams (2 or more)
(Hebrews 11:6: “Without faith it is impossible to please God…”)
• Community supports the micro-team by prayer and encouragement
• The Micro-team takes concrete steps of action
• The Micro-team observes what happen
• The Micro-team communicates back to community
(Matt 6:28: “Consider the lilies of the field…”)
• What evidence is there that we are moving in sync with the Spirit, our gifts and our calling?
• What are we learning? How are we being changed by this?
• What course corrections are needed (pray, stop, rest, shift, increase, change etc)
• What is God saying to us?
(The Kingdom of heaven is like a party by Tony Campolo)
• Directed to our great God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
• What He has done, is doing and will do
• Name the evidences of His working and what we believe is unseen
• Celebrate the wonderful diversity of His body that allowed all this to happen
• Declare our hope for a transformed future